Glut of Occurences

Taking on the world one word at a time.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Outlining

My initial idea for NaNo had a lot of potential. I even wrote it down. But I can't put my hands on it now that I need it. I've looked through all the places I think I'd have written it down.
So I thought I'd flesh out my WiP and just add to that. Wesley talked me out of that. He thinks I've got too much invested in that novel to risk it to a month of potentially disastrous writing. That had merit, so I pulled out those notebooks I couldn't find my original idea in and found another idea that I could flesh out.
I'm still working on it. My problem? I really want to work on my WiP, but I don't think I'll have time/energy to put into both for the next two months. Hopefully the ideas will keep flowing for this new novel.

No comments: