Glut of Occurences

Taking on the world one word at a time.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Researching

I've been trying to brainstorm on my plot. It's slow going. I'm not really sure what I want to even happen. I have the MC (who I think will tell the story) and I know generally what's going to happen, but I don't have the world nailed down yet.

Question: Are there any books in which the MC isn't the person telling the story? (Clarification: A secondary character tells another person's story from their point of view - would that make the secondary character the MC?)

Marching onward - I've got more reading/researching to do.

1 comment:

off-da-page said...

I don't know but I did put up this book called Finding Your Writer's Voice by Thaisa Frank and Dorothy Wall... and I just read in chapter 26- 28 that may answer your question. I blogged about the book and shared my thoughts, check it out when you have time and tell me what you think. I'm right along with you with this POV.