Glut of Occurences

Taking on the world one word at a time.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Progress Tracker

One of the other NaNoers created a topic in the forum showing a sheet they had created for tracking their progress during November.

Taking a leaf from their page, I modified their design and created my own. I have a column that checks my progress and tells me if I'm "behind" or "on target." Of course right now it says I'm behind.

Click for the spreadsheet using Microsoft Excel or Open Office.

2 comments:

off-da-page said...

There was a couple of links on Nano forum that offer backgrounds for your computer that keeps you on track with your daily word count.

When I find the link I'll come back and share it with you. Right now Nano is busy I can't get into the forum.

off-da-page said...

I couldn't find the link :(