Glut of Occurences

Taking on the world one word at a time.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Enter Sandman

Still don't have a new MC since my old one decided she wanted to live in the future (perhaps a sequel), but that's getting way ahead of where the story is right now. Since I'm sort of character-less at the moment I'm not trying to decide if more than one point of view is the best way to tell the story.

I have decided more features of the world and the inhabitants. I'm going to a pre-write-in for NaNo tonight. It's to help us plot and brainstorm before November starts. I'm looking forward to it. I've going to the one in the next big town over. I can't wait until my town's ML announces the write-in for this area. It'll be a big gas/money/time/hassle saver. Still, the girls I've been in contact with down there seem very gung-ho about it all.

Oh, I've also started working on the "soundtrack" for the book. Right now I'm browsing Metallica songs. Nothing's definite yet.

1 comment:

Kalayna Price said...

Sorry to hear that your MC skipped out on you. Good luck catching a new one. (Like when trying to capture a muse, I suggest bear traps for elusive characters.)

Have fun at the pre-write-in. I'd love to know how it goes. I might yoink the idea for my Wrimos!