Glut of Occurences

Taking on the world one word at a time.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Success

Day one is successful! Woohoo!! I hit 1,679 words in about two hours (minus time to stuff my face and answer a quick phone call). I would keep going, but I need to work on my applied project some more before I go to bed.

I'm not super happy with what I've written, but it's a starting place. It was a little difficult not to edit as I went along. (How I normally write!) But I did it and it wasn't that hard. We'll see if I can keep it up.

How'd you do?

1 comment:

Tez Miller said...

Yesterday was decent. Today was terrible. I just posted a note on the "Stressing Out" thread in the NaNo forum at the Ikonboard. Oh dear, revising is going to be a mega bloody pain in the arse...

Here's hope you're doing somewhat better. Have a lovely day! :-)